Thursday, February 15, 2007

NAPFA!

Hello everybody. Rise and shine. Today is napfa day! Had ya breakfasts? OK everybody. Lets stretch. Hup hup. The sun is bright and the flowers are blooming. Ah. Perfect day for a 2.4^_^
Walking along the track and enjoying the breeze. I love napfa. Birds singing and runners wheezing. Its like a nature run. At least till my ass started to hurt. Yea dont ask why. Im barely out of breath but my ass hurts like hell. Jaja. Me thinks its too big. My ass of course. Jaja. Omg ive been too serious in this post. Time for some crap. Umm. Nothing funny happened to me today ): Im a boring guy. Please do not hate me :( The trees are mocking me now.. Im.... depressed....... All the evil eyes are on me........ My world is getting smaller.......... I wish ill just fade and disappear........... Its like im falling down the stairs............. Its been a great life........... I have no regrets................. *slit*

3 comments:

the dude said...

SUPP PAPER 2007!!

Belle said...

wah change blogskin ah lols. your blog dead already huh lols

the dude said...

LOL BELLE